Returns & Refunds:
Change your mind? Never mind!
You know you are in safe hands with Zongo Mart Limited. Our products have a 48 hours money back guarantee. If you change your mind and your item is unused, undamaged and in its original condition and packaging with all accessories and manuals, visit our Service Centre, and after testing it we can either exchange it or give you a full refund when you return it within 48 hours. Call Zongo Mart Connect for further information.
If your payment was by debit/credit card, the refund will be made to the same card. If you paid by mobile money the refund will be refunded to your mobile wallet account. Payments made by cash will made by company cheque within 7 working days from our Head Office in Accra.
Please note, refunds to credit/debit cards may take up to 30 days depending upon the bank it was issued by.
Zongo Mart Limited, (“Zongo Mart”) represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that all electronic and electrical products (“Products”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
- Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from Zongo Mart
- This limited warranty only applies to products and/or brands sold by Zongo Mart.
- The Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in Ghana and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
- During the limited warranty period, Zongo Mart will repair, refund or replace at Zongo Mart’s sole discretion, any parts of the Product that are manufacturing defects or malfunctioning during normal usage. Zongo Mart reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product. This warranty excludes any physical damage i.e. cracked screens, damaged charging parts.
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labour. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs must be borne by the purchaser.
- Proof of Purchase must be provided to validate the warranty with original purchase dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- a) Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- b) External causes such as from collision, fire, flood, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- c) Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- d) Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses,etc…;
- e) Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- f) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
- g) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of Product;
- h) Consumable parts or accessories, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect to the product due to materials and workmanship;
- i) Service performed by anyone who is not a Zongo Mart approved technician, or the products official brand representative or an authorized Zongo Mart service provider;
- j) Other acts which are not the fault of Zongo Mart, including damage caused by shipping;
- k) Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
- l) Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage;
- m) Damage due to voltage fluctuations or from any form of irregular power supply, including spikes, surges or brownouts.
- This warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
- a) The serial number or warranty seal on the equipment has been altered, defaced or removed;
- b) Any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of Zongo Mart;
- c) Zongo Mart has not been notified by Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
- If Product is returned to Zongo Mart after the expiration of the warranty period, Zongo Mart’s normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- a) Zongo Mart assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
- b) All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
- This limited warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by Zongo Mart. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers who Zongo Mart works with are not authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty, or make additional warranties binding on Zongo Mart.